You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- During Dancing Thighs, see if you can keep your back upright, rather than hinging forward.
- During Bear Crouch, the movement is small, you’ve got to keep it controlled. Press your forearms into the Earth and your heels back, squeeze that booty on!
- During the Backbends, focus on the bend coming from the upper spine (Thoracic Spine), if there is pressure in the lower back, don’t come as high and bring a slight tuck forward of the pelvis.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- This class is not suitable for you and bubba.