You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- During low lunge and high lunge, bend/extend movements, focus on keeping your hips square. Pull the front hip back and the back hip forward.
- During Prayer Twist Lunge, keep an eye on the back hip, make sure it doesn’t drop down. Press the back heel back, switch on the quad of that back leg and feel the knee cap lift. Draw the belly in and up to make more space to twist a little further.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- During the first forward folds from side to side, instead, just hold a regular forward fold through centre, take the feet a little wider than the hips to make room for bubba.
- During Prayer Twist Lunge, hold the first move where the arms are spread wide. Don’t bring the elbow to the thigh. And breathe.
- During Bound Twist, instead simply place both soles of the feet on the Earth, mat distance apart. Slowly drop both knees to the left, hold and breathe, then slowly swap sides.