You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Use a folded blanket under your hip for comfort factor.
- During the Oyster sequence, use the top hand to help you stay balanced. Simply place it on the ground in front of your chest.
- Keep the hips stacked and squeeze the booty! Pull the belly in toward the backbone.
- When moving to Oyster 4, try to not roll the top hip back, instead, make the movement smaller and more controlled.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- When we move into the crunch sequence, stick with leg movements only. This means leaving out any crunching movement. You can instead do alternative toe taps from table top. Otherwise, you can hop onto your knees and do your own quick arm sequence (think bicep curls, and shoulder presses!).