You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Try to welcome in a calm breath, in and out through the nose.
- Yin is all about accepting the shape that you make.
- Take the stretch to only about 70-80%, settle in and breathe.
- Try to find the comfort in the discomfort and notice how after time, the discomfort begins to melt away.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- For Paschimottanasana: take the legs a little further apart to allow space for bubba.
- For Supine Twist: instead, lay on your back, bend your knees, feet on the Earth mat distance apart. Simply drop both knees to the right and look to the left. Hold and then repeat.