You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Breathe in through the nose and exhale through the mouth, making a shhh, noise. This helps to engage the core.
- Focus on making your movements controlled and precise, this is where you’ll feel and see the transformation.
- For Scandasana, ensure that your bent leg foot is flat. If you feel your heel rising off the Earth, simply don’t take the booty so low.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- This class is great for you and bubba… keep these modifications in mind.
- Twisted Malasana (Yogi Squat): don’t go so low with the booty and don’t twist the torso, simply remain facing forward.
- Supine Twist: instead of bringing knee to chest and twisting, simply place both soles of the feet on the Earth, mat distance apart. Slowly drop both knees to the left, hold and breathe, then slowly swap sides.