You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- This flow is slow, take your time to move into each posture.
- For Janu Sirsana (head to knee forward fold), focus on squaring the hips and shoulders to the long leg.
- When we open up for the lateral bend, focus on shining your heart to the sky, rather than reaching for the toes.
- For Camel Pose (Ustrasana), ensure you focus on squeezing the booty and pressing the hips forward to take care of the lower back.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- This class is perfect for you and bubba.
- Modify Janu Sirsana, by sitting on a folded blanket, rather than folding over the thigh, you can fold through centre.
- For Camel (Ustrasana), go slow, focus on squeezing the booty and only bend back if you feel safe. Otherwise, simply stay kneeling and gaze up to the sky.