You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Your option for Standing Splits and Down Dog is doing the same leg movements but from an All 4’s position.
- For Standing Splits try to keep the hips square. It’s not about how high the leg goes, it’s about how long and controlled the leg moves.
- When we do bend extends with the leg in each of the positions, try to keep the knee hip height. Focus on keeping the booty engaged and really squeezing the leg when you extend.
- When we move into attitude, keep the weight in the grounded forearm, peel open the top hip so the hips are stacked over one another.
When we open up to the side sequence, this is a challenge! Really press the hand and grounded shin into the Earth to create a lift. Pull the belly in and up. The grounded knee is under the hip. The hand, under the shoulder.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- This is a great class for you and bubba, although it’s quite high intensity. We’d recommend to take all of the modifications shown in the video as well as discussed above.
- In the Forward Fold stretch, take the feet a little wider.