You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For the butt lifts, make sure your feet are firmly planted into the Earth and they are hip-width apart. You should be able to just touch your heels with your fingertips. Squeeze the booty and hold the abs strong, bring that rib and hip connection into play, this will help stabilise your lower back.
- If you take the challenge (single leg butt lifts), really focus on keeping the hips square.
- For Resting Vishnu, the main thing is to HAVE FUN and try your best! It’s definitely not a rest! This is a challenge for your balance and your core strength. So really squeeze that bottom leg as well as pull the lower belly in and up. The option is to grab underneath the knee, rather than the toe.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- Squats: you may need to stay a little higher, rather than taking elbows to the knees.
- Garland Pose (Malasana): you may like to stay higher out of the squat, placing elbows on thighs.
- Butt lifts: leave out the single leg butt lifts, stick with the modification Carla shows.
- Supine Twist: instead of bringing knee to chest and twisting, simply place both soles of the feet on the Earth, mat distance apart. Slowly drop both knees to the left, hold and breathe, then slowly swap sides.