You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Use a folded blanket under your hip for comfort factor.
- During the Oyster sequence, use the top hand to help you stay balanced. Simply place it on the ground in front of your chest.
- The focus for the Oyster sequence is to keep the torso stable during movement. Especially focus on this when we press the bent knee back.
- If you find yourself wobbling around, make the movement smaller.
- During long leg side movements keep the legs and feet together during double leg movements, really squeeze them tight. Try to keep the hips stacked on top of one another.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- Squats: when we come up to our tip toes and down to our fingertips, simply stay high.
- Otherwise, all movements are fine for you.