You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For Garuda arms, try to lift the elbows but keep the shoulders nice and relaxed.
- For Paschimottanasana (Seated Forward Fold), really try to forward fold from the hip crease and keep the spine long. If you need, sit on a rolled up blanket or cushion and remember, you can always bend the knees as much as you need.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- Otherwise, this class is great for you and bubba!
- During Child’s Pose, take the knees wide to make room for bubba.
- Seated Forward Fold (Paschimottonasana): take the feet hip-shoulder distance apart to allow space for baby.
- Supine Twist: instead of bringing knee to chest and twisting, simply place both soles of the feet on the Earth, mat distance apart. Slowly drop both knees to the left, hold and breathe, then slowly swap sides.