You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For your frog pose (Mandukasana), the knees go out as wide as possible, the feet point outward and ankles are in line with your knees. For a deeper stretch scoot your booty back.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- Plank: come down to your knees.
- Forward Folds: take the feet hip-shoulder distance apart.
- Childs Pose (Balasana): take the knees a little wider to allow space for bubba.