You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- If you’re moving into Revolved Downward Facing Dog, really press into the hand on the Earth and focus on pulling the belly in and up.
With your Standing Side Stretches, focus on pressing the feet into the Earth, you feel yourself lengthen and feel a sense of lightness.
- For your Warrior 1 (Virabhadrasana 1), ensure the feet are hip distance, rather than one in front of the other (think train tracks). Square your hips by pulling your back hip forward and your front hip back. Be sure to keep your back heel down on the Earth at a 45-degree angle, really press that back foot down into the Earth and squeeze the leg tight to create a strong foundation.
- For Half Camel (Ardha Ustrasana) focus on peeling the shoulders open and squeezing the booty to protect the lower back. It should feel delicious.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- Skip Revolved Downward Facing Dog, simply hold Down Dog.
- Childs Pose (Balasana): take the knees a little wider to allow space for bubba.
- Half Camel (Ardha Ustrasana): stay seated on your knees, and instead, clasp your hands behind your back and draw the shoulders open.
- Seated Twist (Ardha Matsyendrasana): ensure you twist the opposite way to the bent leg, rather than a closed twist, you will twist openly.
- Seated Forward Fold (Paschimottonasana): take the feet hip-shoulder distance apart to allow space for baby.