You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For Standing Side Leg Lift, ensure the standing leg has a micro bend in the knee. Keep your heart open.
- Booty Drops! How low can you go? You have extra support from your fingertips, so really try to drop that booty while keeping the core and leg muscles engaged.
- For C-Curve, place a rolled up blanket behind the lower back for extra support. During this class our feet are flat and our legs are squeezed together, this helps to engage the lower core. Lean as far back to feel the quiver in your abs but not so far back that your core switches off.
- If you feel any pain in the front of your hips, extend the legs long.
- For Froggy Legs, focus on squeezing the inner thighs together when you extend the legs.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- Squats: all movements are fine for you, however, when we begin to twist the torso, hold your torso still and continue bounce.
- Booty Drops: keep your hands on your hips, rather than fingertips on the Earth.
- C-Curve: either skip this section (fast forward to 18 minutes) OR this is where you can add your favourite arm exercises. For example, tricep dips.
- Long Body Crunches: leave the crunch out, head and shoulders remain on the Earth. Instead, bring your knees to tabletop, over the hips and do alternating toe taps.
- Supine Twist: rather than twisting the knee across the body, you can come to a Half Happy Baby, where you grab the inside of one foot, the other leg goes long and the knee falls outside the armpit, down toward the Earth.