You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- This class is fast paced, if you need, slow it right down by doing one move for every 2 of our counts.
- During wide squat, really press the knees out and move your weight into the heels and the pinky toe side of the feet.
- During lunge, be sure to keep your feet on train tracks (hip distance) to help with your balance.
- At any time you need extra help with your balance, feel free to hold onto a chair or table.
- Have fun!
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- Instead of reaching for the ground in courtsey squat keep the body upright at all times.
- Otherwise, this class is fast paced, so slow it down if you need.