You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For C-Curve focus on making the movement come from the abs, feel them draw in and up. It’s best to make the move small and controlled.
- During Oyster, aim to keep your hips stacked and aligned. If you find yourself rolling around on the ground, use your top hand to keep you balanced.
- If you need extra support, use a rolled up blanket behind the back for C-Curve and a flat blanket under the hip for Oyster.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- C-Curve is not for you and bubba, so fast forward to 9 mins and simply do the Oyster sequence with us!
- Skip the twist in the middle, instead, lay on your back, take the feet mat distance and gently windscreen wiper out the knees from side to side.