You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- When working the tricep, keep the moving arms’ elbow close to the body.
- For the extension, the elbow remains still, it’s just the forearm that is kicking back, really squeeze the back of the arm.
When we begin to move the entire arm, keep it straight, strong and focus on lengthening the arm, rather than making the movement bigger.
- For your High Lunge ensure the front knee is directly above the ankle, tracking the toes. Square the hips and squeeze the booty. Really press the back heel away and feel the knee cap lift, engaging the quadricep.
- When bringing in the sweeping arm movement, focus on lengthening the arms, keeping the shoulders away from the ears.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- This is a great class for you and bubba. Remember to take it at your own pace.