This MerryBody Fearless Fusion class begins with a Tai Chi inspired Yoga sequence where you’ll feel how you can transform your inner energy. Move through a powerful Warrior sequence, testing your balance which seamlessly moves into Pilates Standing Splits. Expect a challenge of the mind and body in the best of ways. This class is transformative. Show up, roll out your mat and simply try your best.
- For Standing Splits try to keep the hips square. It’s not about how high the leg goes, it’s about how long and controlled the leg moves (there’s a great tutorial to watch inside the Studio library!).
- For your Warrior 2 (Virabhadrasana 2), your front knee is bent at 90-degrees, the knee is directly above the ankle and tracks over the toes, make sure it doesn’t sway in or out. Your back foot is on the Earth at a 45-degree angle and your press that foot away, strengthening the entire back leg, squeezing both booty cheeks. Your shoulders and hips are stacked, arms stretch out, parallel to the Earth.
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- The class is great for you and bubba!
- Be sure to take the option for Standing Splits as Carla demonstrates.
- And of course, always feel free to pause the class and take a moment whenever you need.