This Yin Yoga flow will open your heart, stretch your shoulders, arms and chest as well as neutralise your spine. Notice your energy shift. Feel grounded and expansive by staying close to the Earth and opening your Heart Chakra (Anahata).
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Try to welcome in a calm breath, in and out through the nose.
- Yin is all about accepting the shape that you make.
- Take the stretch to only about 70-80%, settle in and breathe.
- Try to find the comfort in the discomfort and notice how after time, the discomfort begins to melt away.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Instead of this class, try Love Your Liver Yin as there’s lots of tummy time and twists during this class.