You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- During the thigh dancing, use a folded towel or blanket under your knees for some extra cushioning.
- In the c-curve position, really focus on pulling your belly button to the backbone. Look slightly down towards your pelvis.
- When in tabletop position on your back, legs are bent at a 90-degree angle, make sure knees are directly above your hips. To test this, extend arms straight and touch your knees.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- You can start with the Dancing Thighs section of this class but then we’d recommend moving to another class that doesn’t include as many crunches. Oh Yeah Oyster is a great option.