You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- When laying on your side, place your top hand on the ground in front to help stabilise you.
- If you suffer from neck pain place your bottom arm out long and rest your head on top of your arm.
- Use a blanket under your hip if you need extra cushioning.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- When working the inner thigh, you may not be able to bring the foot to the floor, simply lay the knee down on the Earth.
- Otherwise, take this class at your own pace!