You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For all movements, focus on squeezing the muscles and lengthening the arms.
- If you are using weights but feel the integrity of your technique start to be impacted, simply drop the weights and continue with no weights (as Carla shows). This is just as good as a workout, as long as you squeeze EVERYTHING!
- Keep the shoulders away from the ears, you may feel them start to creep up to your ears, gently relax them down away from the ears when this happens.
- Remember to breathe, inhale through the nose, exhale through the mouth. It helps to keep the core engaged!
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- This is a great class for you and bubba as we focus on the arms. Be sure to always tune into your body and how you feel.