You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For Side Plank and when you open up from All 4’s into side work, ensure your grounded hand is directly under your shoulder.
- For Side Plank your feet are stacked, staggered (or take the option) and there should be one straight line from head, to hips to heels.
- During All 4’s the most important thing is that you feel stable, think length of the leg, rather than height. Keep your abs drawing in and up and your hips square.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- This class is perfect for you and bubba, we recommend you take the modifications shown during the class.