You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- The most common alignment issue in all 4s is when you sink into your grounded hip. Really focus on keeping your hips in alignment, parallel to the floor (except when Emma tells you to open up the hip to attitude). Be sure to squeeze both butt cheeks to help keep a solid alignment.
- As we always say, make the movement small to help you maintain alignment. Check out the tutorial in the Foundations for more details on getting your all 4s set up right!
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- Plank: keep knees on the floor, as per modification shown.
- Be sure to press pause when you need.