You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For the arm movements, you can choose to kneel or sit cross-legged. If you’re sitting, make sure you sit on the edge of a cushion or a rolled up towel/blanket to tilt the pelvis slightly and elongate the spine.
- If you have some hand weights (or even tinned cans of food) feel free to add some weights to your arm workout BUT it’s still a workout without the weights, just be sure to really squeeze those muscles!
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- Ensure you take the modification for Plank on hands and knees.
- Otherwise, this class is great for you and bubba!