You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For Pilates breathe in through the nose and exhale through the mouth, making a shhh, noise. This helps to engage the core.
- If you need, you can do 1 movement to every 2 to slow it right down.
- In I dream of Genie, all the weight is in your front leg side. Keep your core engaged and your shoulders away from the ears.
The knee may not lift that high, and that’s ok! Practise makes progress.
- For Yoga breathe in through the nose and out through the nose. This helps to relax the mind and body.
- In Floating Up Dog, focus on shining the heart through the shoulders. Ensure you keep the booty squeezed to protect the lower back.
BABY ON BOARD? +
This class is not suitable if you’re pregnant. Instead, why don’t you try Weight for It Pilates, Basic Booty OR Crown Chakra Yoga!