You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Use a folded blanket under your knees/hip for comfort factor.
- Set it up right with your hands underneath the shoulders and knees directly underneath the hips. Keep the belly pulling in and up and try to minimize movement in the lower back.
- The focus is keeping stable, so really press the standing shin into the early and draw the shoulders away from the ears.
- Keep the chin slightly tucked so you can lengthen the back of the neck.
- There’s always the option to come to your elbows if your wrists are sore in All 4’s.
- When we move into attitude, keep the weight in the grounded forearm, peel open the top hip so the hips are stacked over one another.
- For Dancing Thighs, your knees are 2 fist distance apart from each other, really focus on squeezing the booty and once again, keeping those shoulders back.
- Rather than hinging from the hips, try to keep the heart open and bend more at the knees to lower the booty.
- During the Oyster sequence, use the top hand to help you stay balanced. Simply place it on the ground in front of your chest.
- Keep the hips stacked and squeeze the booty! Pull the belly in toward the backbone.
- Remember we inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth, like ‘shhhh’. This helps to engage the core.
- Annnd… smile!
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Only once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise and you feel confident to move, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- This is a great class for you and bubba.
- For the end booty stretch, rather than threading the hands, simply press the top knee away.
- Be careful when rolling off the Earth, simply roll to your left side and press yourself up.