You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For your warrior 1 (Virabhadrasana 1), ensure the feet are hip distance, rather than one in front of the other (think train tracks). Square your hips by pulling your back hip forward and your front hip back. Be sure to keep your back heel down on the Earth at a 45-degree angle, really press that back foot down into the Earth and squeeze the leg tight to create a strong foundation.F
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- Forward Folds: take the feet hip-shoulder distance apart.
- Back Bend Ripple on belly: remain in all 4’s and move through cat/cow breath.
- Garland Pose (Malasana): you may need to keep the elbows on the knees and sit a little higher.
- Seated Forward Fold (Paschimottonasana): take the feet hip-shoulder distance apart.