You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- The most important thing to keep in mind (like with all MerryBody Pilates inspired movements) is to keep your core engaged, drawing your ribs back and down toward your hips.
- You may feel like you want to try and reach your leg really high but you’re better off thinking length, rather than height, this will ensure you protect the lower back area. The movement comes from a hinge of the hip, squeezing the booty and leg muscles to lift.
- Think of your technique here similar to how you do All 4’s.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- This class is great for you and bubba, however, it’s fast! So take it at your own pace. You may like to do one movement to every two of our counts.