You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For your all 4s, really focus on keeping your hips aligned, parallel to the floor (except when Emma tells you to open up the hip to attitude).
- Squeeze both booty cheeks to help keep solid alignment.
- If you’re struggling, make the movement smaller to help you maintain alignment. Check out the tutorial in the Foundations for more details on getting your all 4s set up right!
- Use a folded blanket under your knees for comfort.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- Finger Tip Squats: keep hands on hips and heels on Earth.
- Plank and pushups: take the modifications shown on the knees.
- All 4’s sequence: slow the movements down and make them smaller when required.