You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For your all 4s, really focus on keeping your hips aligned, parallel to the floor (except when Emma tells you to open up the hip to attitude).
- Squeeze both booty cheeks to help keep solid alignment.
- If you’re struggling, make the movement smaller to help you maintain alignment. Check out the tutorial in the Foundations for more details on getting your all 4s set up right!
- Use a folded blanket under your knees for comfort.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- Finger Tip Squats: keep hands on hips and heels on Earth.
- Plank and pushups: take the modifications shown on the knees.
- All 4’s sequence: slow the movements down and make them smaller when required.