You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- During the thigh dancing, use a folded towel or blanket under your knees for some extra cushioning.
- In the c-curve position, really focus on pulling your belly button to the backbone. Look slightly down towards your pelvis.
- When in tabletop position on your back, legs are bent at a 90-degree angle, make sure knees are directly above your hips. To test this, extend arms straight and touch your knees.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- You can start with the Dancing Thighs section of this class but then we’d recommend moving to another class that doesn’t include as many crunches. Oh Yeah Oyster is a great option.