You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For the dancing thighs and thigh lifts make sure you have two fist distance between the knees and kneel on a blanket for comfort factor. Abs in, shoulders back and down!
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- Downward Facing Dog: take the modification shown, you can even start in All 4’s.
- C-Curve: either skip this section (fast forward to 14 minutes) OR this is where you can add your favourite arm exercises. For example, tricep dips.
- Crunches: leave the crunch out, head and shoulders remain on the Earth. Instead, bring your knees to tabletop, over the hips and do alternating toe taps.
- Crunch and Toe Taps: continue just moving the legs, keep head and shoulders on the Earth.