You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For the dancing thighs and thigh lifts make sure you have two fist distance between the knees and kneel on a blanket for comfort factor. Abs in, shoulders back and down!
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- Downward Facing Dog: take the modification shown, you can even start in All 4’s.
- C-Curve: either skip this section (fast forward to 14 minutes) OR this is where you can add your favourite arm exercises. For example, tricep dips.
- Crunches: leave the crunch out, head and shoulders remain on the Earth. Instead, bring your knees to tabletop, over the hips and do alternating toe taps.
- Crunch and Toe Taps: continue just moving the legs, keep head and shoulders on the Earth.