You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Try to welcome in a calm breath, in and out through the nose.
- Yin is all about accepting the shape that you make.
- Take the stretch to only about 70-80%, settle in and breathe.
- Try to find the comfort in the discomfort and notice how after time, the discomfort begins to melt away.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- For Cats Got Its Tail, instead, lay on your back, bend your knees, feet on the Earth mat distance apart. Simply drop both knees to the right and look to the left. Hold and then repeat.
- Otherwise, the other poses are great for you and bubba, be sure to use cushions/bolster to support you.