You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Try to breathe in and out through the nose to create focus and calm.
- For pyramid pose (Parsvottanasana), your feet are on train tracks, or hip distance apart. There is about a 1 metre distance between the front and back leg. Focus on squaring your hips, by pulling the front hip back and the back hip forward. Ground your feet into the Earth.Square your shoulders over the front thigh.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- This class is great for you and bubba!
- When doing the twisted leg forward fold, instead, you may just need to take the feet hip distance to allow room for baby. Rather than turning on your toes, just hold the forward fold.