You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- During Pilates, use a chair or bench to keep you stable.
- The most important thing to remember is that it’s not about height, it’s about length and control of the movement. Make it smaller if you need to really ensure you keep that rib to hip connection.
- During Yoga, it’s a fast little flow, rather than thinking too much just try to flow with your breath!
- During high lunge, keep that back leg strong and your feet on train tracks to help with balance.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- This class is perfect for you and bubba, be sure to take note of the modifications and take a break whenever you need.