You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- This class is fast paced, if you need, slow it right down by doing one move for every 2 of our counts.
- During wide squat, really press the knees out and move your weight into the heels and the pinky toe side of the feet.
- During lunge, be sure to keep your feet on train tracks (hip distance) to help with your balance.
- At any time you need extra help with your balance, feel free to hold onto a chair or table.
- Have fun!
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- Instead of reaching for the ground in courtsey squat keep the body upright at all times.
- Otherwise, this class is fast paced, so slow it down if you need.