You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Try to welcome in a calm breath, in and out through the nose.
- Yin is all about accepting the shape that you make.
- Take the stretch to only about 70-80%, settle in and breathe.
- Try to find the comfort in the discomfort and notice how after time, the discomfort begins to melt away.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Instead of this class, try Love Your Liver Yin as there’s lots of tummy time and twists during this class.