You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- When you begin to dip and lift on your tip toes, press the ball of your foot into the Earth and the heel of the opposite foot.
- When lifting and lowering the heels keep the booty low.
- When you’re Planking, make sure your hands and fingers are planted on the ground, directly under the shoulders, press into the ground and at the same time micro bend the elbows so you do not lock out the joint.
- There should be one straight line from head to heels, the butt isn’t too high creating a ‘V’, but be careful to not let the booty sink.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- This class is great for you and baby!
- Take the less challenging option that Carla shows for Plank position and Down Dog.