You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Hand weights are optional!
- During your arm movements, try to keep the shoulders away from the ears at all times.
- For Locust pose (Salabhasana), ensure you really squeeze your butt and pull your shoulder blades together when you lift the chest. Keep your gaze down toward the Earth, just in front of your nose.
- For Sphinx Pose, feel your pelvis tuck slightly and squeeze the booty. Press your forearms into the Earth to ensure you don’t let the shoulders dump.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- The Pilates sequence is great for you and bubba!
- When moving through Sphinx, Belly Twist and Back Bend on the Belly in Yoga, instead, move through Cat/Cow. You can also lift one arm up to the sky while in All 4’s and then swap. (17mins – 21mins)
- During Supine Twist, instead of twisting the leg/knee across the body, simply place both soles of the feet on the Earth, mat distance apart. Slowly drop both knees to the left, hold and breathe, then slowly swap sides.