You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- We start standing and these movements look oh so easy but far out they can be a challenge! Make sure your grounded leg has a micro-bend in the knee. Make the movements small if you need. Abs in, shoulders back and down and don’t forget to whack a smile on your dial!
- For the back extensions, ensure you’re squeezing your butt to protect your lower back. When the legs are moving, keep your head on your hands, when your chest is moving keep your feet pressed into the ground. Use a blanket under your pelvis if you get discomfort in your pubic bone.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- Finger Tip Squats: keep hands on hips, stay higher in the squat.
- Plank: remain on the knees.
- Back Extensions: you can either move through your own All 4’s sequence or swap to the Toned Tricep Masterclass for the remainder of your class.