This delicious Lower Back Love Yin Yoga class is like a big hug for your lower back. If you suffer from lower back pain or tightness, this class is for you. You’ll stretch all the right places (hips, hamstrings, inner thighs, back) to release the lower back, leaving you feeling blissed out and rested. EnJOY!
- Try to welcome in a calm breath, in and out through the nose.
- Yin is all about accepting the shape that you make.
- Take the stretch to only about 70-80%, settle in and breathe.
- Try to find the comfort in the discomfort and notice how after time, the discomfort begins to melt away.
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- Sphinx Pose: skip this pose and do Child’s Pose instead.
- Half Frog: skip this pose and do Half Happy Baby Pose instead.