You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- One of the reasons we both love Yin Yoga so much is that the shape you make… is the shape you make. There really is no right or wrong. The most important thing to remember is that you can never go too deep but you can go too fast.
- Take your time getting into the postures, once you feel comfortable, then commit to your stillness.
- It’s normal for the body to feel quite vulnerable after a Yin class, this is why the rebounds are so important, don’t skip them, this is the magic!
BABY ON BOARD? +
- MerryBody classes are not designed to suit the needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. Please seek approval from your doctor before commencing any of our classes. You remain solely responsible for your safety and wellbeing when using our classes. If you do commence this class please ensure you make the following modifications:
- Seated Forward Fold (Paschimottonasana): take the feet hip-shoulder distance apart to allow space for baby.
- Pigeon Pose (Eka Pada Raja Kapotasana): you may not be able to fold forward, it’s ok to stay high. For your rebound, simply edge out of the pose slowly, rather than coming down to your belly.
- Supine Twist: instead of bringing knee to chest and twisting, simply place both soles of the feet on the Earth, mat distance apart. Slowly drop both knees to the left, hold and breathe, then slowly swap sides.