You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Use a folded blanket under your hip for comfort factor.
- During all side body movements, use the top hand to help you stay balanced. Simply place it on the ground in front of your chest.
- During the Thunderbolt (you’ll get it when you watch it), and oyster series, make sure your hips are stacked in alignment, one on top of the other. Use your top hand to help you balance and always remember to squeeze that booty!
- For the butt lifts, make sure your feet are firmly planted into the Earth and they are hip-width apart (until Emma tells you to take them out slightly). You should be able to just touch your heels with your fingertips. Squeeze the booty and hold the abs strong, this will help stabilise your lower back.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- All movements in Mermaid Magic are suitable for you.