You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- When laying on your side, place your top hand on the ground in front to help stabilise you.
- If you suffer from neck pain place your bottom arm out long and rest your head on top of your arm.
- Use a blanket under your hip if you need extra cushioning.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- When working the inner thigh, you may not be able to bring the foot to the floor, simply lay the knee down on the Earth.
- Otherwise, take this class at your own pace!