You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For all movements, focus on squeezing the muscles and lengthening the arms.
- If you are using weights but feel the integrity of your technique start to be impacted, simply drop the weights and continue with no weights (as Carla shows). This is just as good as a workout, as long as you squeeze EVERYTHING!
- Keep the shoulders away from the ears, you may feel them start to creep up to your ears, gently relax them down away from the ears when this happens.
- Remember to breathe, inhale through the nose, exhale through the mouth. It helps to keep the core engaged!
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Only once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise and you feel confident to move, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- This is a great class for you and bubba as we focus on the arms. Be sure to always tune into your body and how you feel.