You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Struggling with the standing balance? Hold onto a chair or the wall with the opposite hand (so if you’re moving the left leg, hold onto a chair with your right hand).
- With lunges, make sure your feet are on train tracks/hip width, not one behind the other. Make sure your stance is long enough so you create 90° angles with both your knees.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- Plank: take the modification shown, on the knees.
- When we head down to the belly, you can either take yourself through your own All 4’s sequence OR swap to Kick it Pilates!