You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- Use a folded blanket under your hip for comfort factor.
- During the Oyster sequence, use the top hand to help you stay balanced. Simply place it on the ground in front of your chest.
- The focus for the Oyster sequence is to keep the torso stable during movement. Especially focus on this when we press the bent knee back.
- If you find yourself wobbling around, make the movement smaller.
- During long leg side movements keep the legs and feet together during double leg movements, really squeeze them tight. Try to keep the hips stacked on top of one another.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- Squats: when we come up to our tip toes and down to our fingertips, simply stay high.
- Otherwise, all movements are fine for you.