You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For the arm movements, you can choose to kneel or sit cross-legged. If you’re sitting, make sure you sit on the edge of a cushion or a rolled up towel/blanket to tilt the pelvis slightly and elongate the spine.
- If you have some hand weights (or even tinned cans of food) feel free to add some weights to your arm workout BUT it’s still a workout without the weights, just be sure to really squeeze those muscles!
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- Ensure you take the modification for Plank on hands and knees.
- Otherwise, this class is great for you and bubba!