Quick 10 Bed Time Yoga is designed to put you in a sleepy zone. Getting you ready for a night of deep peaceful sleep! All of the postures allow you to wind down from your busy day, inspiring you to let go and breathe into the present moment. Use your pillow or bolster for extra support.
- This flow is slow, take your time to move into each posture. There is no pushing, just melting.
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- This class is perfect for you and bubba.
- During Child’s Pose, you may not be able to use the pillow, ensure your knees are wide to allow space for bubba.
- During Ardha Pawanmuktasana and Half Happy Baby, you may need to take the knee wider around the belly area, even allow the foot to rest on the Earth.
- For reclined Supta Baddha Konasana, take the backbend easy, you may need to skip this posture, instead, you can simply rest on your left side.