You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For All 4’s use a blanket under the knees for extra comfort. Set it up right with your hands underneath the shoulders and knees directly underneath the hips. Keep the belly pulling in and up and try to minimize movement in the lower back.
- The focus is keeping stable, so really press the standing shin into the early and draw the shoulders away from the ears.
- Keep the chin slightly tucked so you can lengthen the back of the neck.
- For Dancing Thighs, your knees are 2 fist distance apart from each other, really focus on squeezing the booty and once again, keeping those shoulders back.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- This class is great for you and bubba! Ensure you check in with yourself and take a wide knee Child’s Pose if you need a break.