You don't have permission to view this page! Make sure you're logged in and try again, or contact support.
ALIGNMENT NOTES +
- For Eagle Pose (Garudasana) really squeeze your thighs together and try to lift your elbows high while keeping your shoulders down! Again, find that one point of focus and breathe, breathe, breathe.
BABY ON BOARD? +
- Once you’ve been given the go ahead from your medical practitioner to exercise, here are the modifications to keep in mind when pregnant. If anything ever feels too much or uncomfortable, please stop your MerryBody class.
- Childs Pose (Balasana): take the knees wide.
- For all Forward Folds, you may need to take your feet a little wider to make room for baby.
- When ‘washing it off’ and folding forward fast, you may want to skip this and stay in a Forward Fold instead.
- For Garland Pose (Malasana), you may like to stay higher out of the squat, placing elbows on thighs.